The Dream I had



Do you guys remember your dreams? I usually don't. I used to be able to remember every single detail of my dreams when I was younger, but nowadays I usually wake up just having that vague feeling in the back of my head that I'd been on a rollercoaster of a dream.
Anyway, the reason I had to make this a post was that for the first time in almost forever I actually remembered a dream ((Someone once told me that if you remember your dream it means that you haven't slept well (is that true? cause I felt pretty well rested hehe)).
Well, in my dream, I saw this girl hiding in the trees. She had long dark hair and was just way beautiful (I have done her no justice through my illustration). My imagination was definitely working with HD graphics to make me remember her so vividly. She kept swinging around from branch to branch. Leaves in her hair. Mud all over her clothes. The girl had something in her hands. I couldn't see what it was. As she started slowing her pace, I noticed a huge nest on the tree right opposite us. She swung herself into it and that's when I see what's in her hands- A baby bird.
She starts making absurd noises at the top of her lungs.
A shadow falls on us and when I look up to see what it is, I see this enormous bird. Brown and Orange. It had a mane on its head. It looked at the girl questioningly. She held out her hand to reveal the baby bird. The mother bird flaps its wings excitedly, the force of which knocks the girl off the branches. She falls. And I'm falling with her.
That's how I woke up.
Yeah.
I know it's not the most exciting dream.
But it is the only one I remember(For now).
I'd like to try drawing more of what I see in my dreams, even if  I can't do them much justice lol.


Comments

Popular Posts